Toptal Interest

I have 6 years of experience in SharePoint Technology. I heard about Toptal from my friends.  he said that there are so many opportunity to earn money from home. I am Microsoft certified solution expert in sharepoint technology. I have 6+ years of experience in sharepoint technology(2007,2010,2013,O365). I have knowledge of Sharepoint OOB features, Customization , Branding ,Development, Administration etc. having knowledge about develop custom webparts, workflow, timerjob with VS 2013.


Anyway, I’ve just began the interview process at TopTal.com (to become a part of the Toptal SharePoint developers network , and I really like to get in and become one of the freelancers who work there. If you’re a software engineer looking for work, I recommend that you do the same.

To answer the question we posed at the beginning of this article as a Toptal member, the winner in the choice of permanent employee or contractor is me! this writing skill test was amazing.

Comments